- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of the checkout process, you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when the order is despatched to you. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order, the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately.
- We may refuse to accept an order:
1. where goods are not available
2. where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment.
3. If there has been a pricing or product description error.
4. If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
PAYMENTS & PRICING
- All our prices include VAT.
- Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown on this Website.
- We accept payments through PayPal where you can use all card types. This store uses PayPal for payments to ensure they are secure. We do not see your credit card info, we simply get the money sent to us by paypal. It is 100% Secure. You are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase anything from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it. Any questions please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As all our products are built to order, we only accept returns if the product is faulty/nonfunctional however we are always willing to work together with customers to solve possible issues (for example size issues) as we understands mistakes do happen. If you have any concerns at all prior to ordering simply get in touch and we will help, from one dog owner to another. Our products are created using luxury knit, and although they are durable it's important to understand that very few products (if any) on the dog market are indestructible. Although we are always willing to take each case on its merits, Stocky & Dee are not responsible for rips, tears or damage caused by an animal.
- Please keep the above in mind when ordering, if you have any concerns/queries with regards to the sizes or colours you're looking to purchase then please get in touch and we would be happy to answer any questions or provide sample photographs where available, we tend to respond to all emails within half an hour or our online chat instantly.
At Stocky & Dee we advise our customers that their pets should be under constant supervision whilst using or wearing any of our products. Stock & Dee Ltd/the makers will not be held liable for any accident or injury as a result of misuse or unsupervised use. Please make sure your pet is appropriately fastened into our products at all time.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!
Expected despatch times are below however, as all items are built to order, this can take longer if we are experiencing a high volume of orders
- Orders over £75 - free delivery
- Standard Shipping - £2.99
- Express Shipping - £6.99
Standard Shipping - All items are sent via Royal Mail 48 Hour, no tracking provided by confirmation scan upon delivery.
Express Shipping - These items are bumped up to the top of our order list, estimated turnaround time is 1-2 working days.
You will be emailed a confirmation once you have placed your order and then a confirmation despatch email once we have posted your item(s).
Standard Shipping Speed: 3-5 working days £6.99
All items to Europe are sent via a standard method of Royal Mail delivery. You will be emailed a confirmation once you have placed your order and then a dispatch email once we have posted your item(s).
Rest Of The World
5–10 working days £9.99
All items are sent via Royal Mail international mail with a tracking number. You will be emailed a confirmation once you have placed your order and then a dispatch email with your tracking number on once we have posted your item(s).
Once a delivery attempt has been made to you the parcel is no longer the responsibility of Stocky & Dee and it is up to you to pick up the parcel or arrange an attempted delivery via Royal Mail
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations.
We respect your privacy and will treat all information as confidential.
When you shop on the Wee Boorachie website, we will ask you to enter data such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information or special instructions to service your order. Please note that we will not pass on your details to third party organisations and that your personal details are held securely and in strict confidence.
We only use your information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at
Cookies are implemented in every site built by Wix. Take a look at the table below to view which cookies Wix implements on Wix sites: