We love to see puppies in our products, but understand that they grow up so fast! Add Puppy Pack to your basket and receive a matching puppy collar half price.
*THIS IS AN OFFER, NOT AN INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT - AND MUST BE PURCHASED WITH ANOTHER COLLAR/BUNDLE*
Step 1 - From our range of collars or our Design Your Own section - Select the collar that your dog will wear when fully grown (eg. Spaniel = Small) and add to your cart.
Step 2 - Add this 'Puppy Pack' to your cart, selecting the size your puppy requires. If you need any assistance at all with sizing please do get in touch and we would be delighted to help.
Offer is available with Bundles - Add Puppy Pack to your cart along with the selected bundle and we will add a matching puppy collar.
PUP-CYCLE YOUR PUPPY COLLAR
When your puppy has grown out of it's puppy collar, send it back to us and we will not only refurbish it to send out to a dog home in the UK, but you will also receive £5 OFF your next order.
- Toy Breed: 10mm Thickness -neck size Up to 10" (Toy Poodle puppy, Dachshund puppy)
- Xsmall: 15mm thickness - neck size 8"-12" (Spaniel Puppy, Schnauzer Puppy etc.)
- Small/Thin: 15mm thickness - neck size 12" - 16"
- Small: 20mm thickness - Neck size 12"-16" (Lab Puppy etc.)
Any queries with sizes, please do get in touch. Most pups will be in the XS puppy size. Larger sizes are available, please let us know if thats something you would like (available for large dogs such as St Bernards, Newfoundland, Husky etc.)
Please refer to our SIZE CHART for further details on sizes. Collar size can sometimes be of personal preference and breeds can vary in size considerably, do get in touch if you feel you need further assistance and we would be delighted to help.
- Toy Breed: 10mm thickness - neck size 5"- 8" (Chihuahua, Toy Poodle etc.)
- XSmall: 15mm thickness - neck size 8"- 12" (Miniature Poodle, Dachshund etc.)
- Small/Thin: 15mm thickness - neck size 12" - 16" (Jack Russel, Boarder Terrier Cavapoo)
- Small: 20mm thickness - Neck size 12"- 16" (Spaniel, Cockapoo)
- Medium: 20mm thickness - neck size 16"- 20" (Beagle, Collie, etc.)
- Large: 25mm thickness - neck size 16"- 20" (Lab, Vizsla, etc.)
- XLarge: 25mm thickness - neck size 20" upwards (Retriever, St Bernard etc.)
- Chunky: 35mm Thickness- neck 16" upwards (state neck size in "comments" box at check out)
- Toy Breed: Ribs: 20cm - 30cm (10mm thick) - Chihuahua, Toy Poodle etc.
- XSmall: Ribs: 25cm - 38cm (15mm thick) - Miniture Poodle, Dachshund etc.
- Small/Thin: Ribs: 38cm - 56cm (15mm thick) - Jack Russel, Cavapoo etc.
- Small: Ribs: 38cm - 56cm (20mm thick) - Westie, Spaniel etc.
- Medium: Ribs: 56cm - 71cm (20mm thick) - Beagle, cockapoo etc.
- Large: Ribs: 56cm - 71cm (25mm thick) - Lab, Vizsla, labradoodle etc.
- XLarge: Ribs: 71cm - 107cm (25mm thick) - Retriever, St Bernard etc.
- Circumference of the body/ribs from behind the legs
- Neck width
If required please leave sizes in your basket note, or feel free to come back to us with them after purchase. Sizes do not have to be exact as there is plenty of room for adjusting throughout, these just help us to provide the most room possible.
- Toy Breed/XSmall - 8mm rope - Toy Breed/Miniature Dachshund
- Small/Medium - 10mm rope - Jack Russel/Border Terrier/Spaniel
- Large/XLarge - 12mm rope - Retriever/Labrador+
Expected despatch times are below however, as all items are built to order, this can take longer if we are experiencing a high volume of orders. All items despatched using Royal Mail 48
- Orders over £75 - Free Standard Shipping
- Standard Build - £2.99 (5-7 working day build time)
- Express Build - £8.99 (1-2 working day build time)
Standard Build - £4.99 (4-7 day build time
All items to Europe are sent via a standard method of Royal Mail delivery. 3-5 day expected delivery from despatch
Rest Of The World
Standard Build - £9.99 (4-7 working day build time)
All items are sent via Royal Mail international mail with a tracking number. 5-10 day delivery aim once despatched.
Once a delivery attempt has been made to you the parcel is no longer the responsibility of Stocky & Dee and it is up to you to pick up the parcel or arrange an attempted delivery via Royal Mail. For international shipments, any import tax due upon arrival in the destination country is at the customers expense and not Stocky & Dee.
All of our products are machine washable on a gentle, cool wash. We have provided further on how to get the best results in washing your products on our Collar Care page.
Ask a Question
Get in touch and let us help you build the perfect product for your dog! We will generally get back to you within the hour.
Our products are lined with a luxurious velvet that offers a soft and gentle touch for you and your dog.
Keep your dog's outfits looking fresh and pop them in the wash. Further tips and tricks provided with your order.
Handmade in the UK
When we say it, we mean it! Each piece is handmade to order by our team in Edinburgh. Created for one dog and one dog only, yours!