Voucher - Luxury Dog Lead
Voucher - Luxury Dog Lead
Total Lead Length - 1.2m (1.5m free of charge, leave note at checkout)
Each lead is handmade and built to order in our Edinburgh based Studio. We use high quality, UK sourced yarns to create our recognisable designs and strong metal fittings create our luxury dog lead.
- XSmall - 15mm thickness - Miniature Poodle/Dachshund
- Small/Medium - 20mm thickness - Border Terrier/Spaniel/Cockapoo
- Large/XLarge - 25mm thickness - Lab/Retriever+
Custom lengths and thicknesses available on request
- Knitted Material: 55% Merino Lambswool & 45% Cotton.
- Backed with a luxurious velvet for your dogs comfort
- Inner polypro webbing for strength
- Nickel plated metal fittings
- machine washable (cool wash - 30 degree)
- wash inside pillowcase
- Further details available on or Collar Care page
- Toy Breed: 10mm thickness - neck size 5"- 8" (Chihuahua, Toy Poodle etc.)
- XSmall: 15mm thickness - neck size 8"- 12" (Miniature Poodle, Dachshund etc.)
- Small/Thin: 15mm thickness - neck size 12" - 16" (Jack Russel, Boarder Terrier Cavapoo)
- Small: 20mm thickness - Neck size 12"- 16" (Spaniel, Cockapoo)
- Medium: 20mm thickness - neck size 16"- 20" (Beagle, Collie, etc.)
- Large: 25mm thickness - neck size 16"- 20" (Lab, Vizsla, etc.)
- XLarge: 25mm thickness - neck size 20" upwards (Retriever, St Bernard etc.)
- Toy Breed: Ribs: 20cm - 30cm (10mm thick) - Chihuahua, Toy Poodle etc.
- XSmall: Ribs: 25cm - 38cm (15mm thick) - Miniture Poodle, Dachshund etc.
- Small/Thin: Ribs: 38cm - 56cm (15mm thick) - Jack Russel, Cavapoo etc.
- Small: Ribs: 38cm - 56cm (20mm thick) - Westie, Spaniel etc.
- Medium: Ribs: 56cm - 71cm (20mm thick) - Beagle, cockapoo etc.
- Large: Ribs: 56cm - 71cm (25mm thick) - Lab, Vizsla, labradoodle etc.
- XLarge: Ribs: 71cm - 107cm (25mm thick) - Retriever, St Bernard etc.
- Circumference of the body/ribs from behind the legs
- Neck width
If required please leave sizes in your basket note, or feel free to come back to us with them after purchase. Sizes do not have to be exact as there is plenty of room for adjusting throughout, these just help us to provide the most room possible.
- Toy Breed/XSmall - 8mm rope - Toy Breed/Miniature Dachshund
- Small/Medium - 10mm rope - Jack Russel/Border Terrier/Spaniel
- Large/XLarge - 12mm rope - Retriever/Labrador+
Expected despatch times are below however, as all items are built to order, this can take longer if we are experiencing a high volume of orders. All items despatched using Royal Mail 48
- Orders over £75 - Free Standard Shipping
- Standard Build - £2.99 (5-7 working day build time)
- Express Build - £8.99 (1-2 working day build time)
Standard Build - £4.99 (4-7 day build time
All items to Europe are sent via a standard method of Royal Mail delivery. 3-5 day expected delivery from despatch
Rest Of The World
Standard Build - £9.99 (4-7 working day build time)
All items are sent via Royal Mail international mail with a tracking number. 5-10 day delivery aim once despatched.
Once a delivery attempt has been made to you the parcel is no longer the responsibility of Stocky & Dee and it is up to you to pick up the parcel or arrange an attempted delivery via Royal Mail. For international shipments, any import tax due upon arrival in the destination country is at the customers expense and not Stocky & Dee.
All of our products are machine washable on a gentle, cool wash. We have provided further on how to get the best results in washing your products on our Collar Care page.
Ask a Question
Get in touch and let us help you build the perfect product for your dog! We will generally get back to you within the hour.
Why Choose Us?
Our products are lined with a luxurious velvet that offers a soft and gentle touch for you and your dog. Unsure about the size? We can build the products to your dog's measurements, ensuring the perfect fit.
Keep your dog's outfits looking fresh and pop them in the wash. Further tips and tricks provided with your order.
Handmade in the UK
When we say it, we mean it! Each piece is handmade to order by our team in Edinburgh. Created for one dog and one dog only, yours!