Voucher - Luxury Knitted Blanket
Voucher - Luxury Knitted Blanket
Our luxury blankets are built to order using the same knitting techniques as in all our other products. Backed with a luxuriously soft fleece lining, our knit is created using UK sourced yarn.
All designs available on the website in other products can be built into a blanket, get in touch if you have a specific combination you'd like or leave a note at checkout.
- Our Blanket Story -
When we first picked up Stella, the breeders gave us a blanket to take away with us that smelt of her mother. Anywhere we went, we took that blanket with us and she would very quickly settle down on it. These soft blankets can be your new puppies best friend and will help with the early days of training.
Due to the nature of the materials, the below sizes are rough measurements
- Small - 32" x 22" (81cm x 56cm)
- Medium - 47" x 30" (120cm x 76cm)
- Large - 75" x 39" (190cm x 100cm)
- Knitted Material: 55% Merino Lambswool & 45% Cotton.
- 100% Polyester Fleece
- machine washable
- cool wash (20 degree)
Please refer to our SIZE CHART for further details on sizes. Collar size can sometimes be of personal preference and breeds can vary in size considerably, do get in touch if you feel you need further assistance and we would be delighted to help.
- Toy Breed: 10mm thickness - neck size 5"- 8" (Chihuahua, Toy Poodle etc.)
- XSmall: 15mm thickness - neck size 8"- 12" (Miniature Poodle, Dachshund etc.)
- Small/Thin: 15mm thickness - neck size 12" - 16" (Jack Russel, Boarder Terrier Cavapoo)
- Small: 20mm thickness - Neck size 12"- 16" (Spaniel, Cockapoo)
- Medium: 20mm thickness - neck size 16"- 20" (Beagle, Collie, etc.)
- Large: 25mm thickness - neck size 16"- 20" (Lab, Vizsla, etc.)
- XLarge: 25mm thickness - neck size 20" upwards (Retriever, St Bernard etc.)
- Chunky: 35mm Thickness- neck 16" upwards (state neck size in "comments" box at check out)
- Toy Breed: Ribs: 20cm - 30cm (10mm thick) - Chihuahua, Toy Poodle etc.
- XSmall: Ribs: 25cm - 38cm (15mm thick) - Miniture Poodle, Dachshund etc.
- Small/Thin: Ribs: 38cm - 56cm (15mm thick) - Jack Russel, Cavapoo etc.
- Small: Ribs: 38cm - 56cm (20mm thick) - Westie, Spaniel etc.
- Medium: Ribs: 56cm - 71cm (20mm thick) - Beagle, cockapoo etc.
- Large: Ribs: 56cm - 71cm (25mm thick) - Lab, Vizsla, labradoodle etc.
- XLarge: Ribs: 71cm - 107cm (25mm thick) - Retriever, St Bernard etc.
- Circumference of the body/ribs from behind the legs
- Neck width
If required please leave sizes in your basket note, or feel free to come back to us with them after purchase. Sizes do not have to be exact as there is plenty of room for adjusting throughout, these just help us to provide the most room possible.
- Toy Breed/XSmall - 8mm rope - Toy Breed/Miniature Dachshund
- Small/Medium - 10mm rope - Jack Russel/Border Terrier/Spaniel
- Large/XLarge - 12mm rope - Retriever/Labrador+
Expected despatch times are below however, as all items are built to order, this can take longer if we are experiencing a high volume of orders. All items despatched using Royal Mail 48
- Orders over £75 - Free Standard Shipping
- Standard Build - £2.99 (5-7 working day build time)
- Express Build - £8.99 (1-2 working day build time)
Standard Build - £4.99 (4-7 day build time
All items to Europe are sent via a standard method of Royal Mail delivery. 3-5 day expected delivery from despatch
Rest Of The World
Standard Build - £9.99 (4-7 working day build time)
All items are sent via Royal Mail international mail with a tracking number. 5-10 day delivery aim once despatched.
Once a delivery attempt has been made to you the parcel is no longer the responsibility of Stocky & Dee and it is up to you to pick up the parcel or arrange an attempted delivery via Royal Mail. For international shipments, any import tax due upon arrival in the destination country is at the customers expense and not Stocky & Dee.
All of our products are machine washable on a gentle, cool wash. We have provided further on how to get the best results in washing your products on our Collar Care page.
Ask a Question
Get in touch and let us help you build the perfect product for your dog! We will generally get back to you within the hour.
Our products are lined with a luxurious velvet that offers a soft and gentle touch for you and your dog.
Keep your dog's outfits looking fresh and pop them in the wash. Further tips and tricks provided with your order.
Handmade in the UK
When we say it, we mean it! Each piece is handmade to order by our team in Edinburgh. Created for one dog and one dog only, yours!